anyone have any in put on these??

got240?

im looking for bigger injectors for my ride i have 550s but there not anough for the power i want. so im going with the 740scc injectors theses are what i found what u all think about them?

DeatschWerks Side Feed 740cc Injectors, Set of 4 SR/KA (240sx, G20 SR20) 399.00

id step it up in quality bro.
Im the king of ebay/cheap, but I had d werks, and they're the reason my motor lost compression. I kept tearing orings and Im pretty sure they got stuck open or something in the end. Washed my rings and the motor lost comp.
Id say get a good name brand for injectors.

oh god, IDFK what came over me, I dont ever contribute or help this forum in anyway....must have black out for a minute.
chuck_norris_random_fact_generator_6_3957_2224_image_2578.jpg

Last edited:
id step it up in quality bro.
Im the king of ebay/cheap, but I had d werks, and they're the reason my motor lost compression. I kept tearing orings and Im pretty sure they got stuck open or something in the end. Washed my rings and the motor lost comp.
Id say get a good name brand for injectors.

+1 i dont think injectors are something you cheap out on

That makes sence good thinking i normale dont cheap out just thinks are tight right ill look into nismos when i get nore fundage. Thank you guys for the in put.

Hey for a few more bucks go with Tomei - check askme4parts on ebay - usually has pretty good prices on quality parts

I personally wouldnt trust reman. injectors in my car

check five 0 motorsports, they do the same thing as dwerks except they start with new oem injectors instead of used junkyards ones.

I had them in my suby and the car ran like shit with them bought decent injectors and a new tune and everything was fine. Same person tuned the car so it wasn't the tune that did it they just don't all flow the same

Back
Top Bottom