Anyone go see linkin park this weekend

Devil Man

Spectator
that was the sweetest concert i have been to yet!!! i loved it, just wanted to know if anyone else went to it!!!

Yep. I was there. My only complaint was the sound... vocals and drums were great, but you could barely hear the guitars.

Awesome concert though!

oh yea they played some of there new songs, and some of there there last album, and some from the first album. it was great minus the heat, and it almost getting canceled due to f'ing lighting. but after waiting 45 min they finally played. the lighting provided a great background lighting to the show

I went in Tampa, great music great fun. left before LP because I was 1/2 zzzzzz by the end of My Chemical Romance. Sound in Tampa was good, just the overall volume was low. Fav performance was Mindless Self Indulgence though... them guys are crazy

I was working with the catering company at the Sound Advice Ampitheater. Not a big fan of Linkin Park, but they did ok. I wasn't impressed by the vocals though, he was cracking a lot. Other than that, the music was spot on. Like I said, I am not a big fan or anything, but I like some songs. We just need more metal shows. \m/-_-\m/

Back
Top Bottom