Any Meetings In The Area Of Kendall? Or South Miami?

stalinc434 said:
lol the rx8 is a 13b,

stalinc434 said:
but the s2000 its way better car to drift..

Wrong on both counts.

You have a 13B-MSP, which is VERY different than the old plain 13b's. And have you ever drifted either car other than doing donuts around in a parking lot to be able to properly tell what car is harder? From personal experience (in both cars), I could.... but to just leave it simple: There's a reason why Stephen Papadakis and Alex Pffeifer BOTH swapped FD RX-7 steering racks into their S2000s.

yeah, i have drifted other than doing donuts, i live in homestead near the miami speedway. and arround there there are a lot of empty streets and turns to drift. so i would go there, is very rare to see cops arround there so is cool. and for my experience i see that the s2000 is so much easier to make it go sideways than the rx8. and to keep it sideways at low rpms. in the s2000 i keep it smooth like @ 5ks or 7ks the most but to the rx8 to keep the drift i have to take it all the way to 8ks or even 9k. but as i said, i really like my rx8 more than the s2000.

HEY DOES ANYONE WANTS TO BUY THIS USED CLUTCH THAT I USED ON MY 8? I USED FOT ABOUT 500 MILES THEN I TOOK IT OFF CUZ ITS TOO HARD FOR MY TRANSMITIONS. IM SELLING THE WHOLE KIT FOR 300.

clutch.jpg

stalinc434 said:
hi, i used to got those meetings @ fuddruckers but i dont know they are not doing them anymore, does anyone knows a place or something so i can go drift. thanks.

Yeah Fridays & Saturdays People Go Drifting By The Warehouses In Okeechobee

Go Check it Out :bigthumbu

stalinc434 said:
do you know the exact address??
No but if you know where okkechobee is where every 1 races just go to the shell gas station then just follow or ask someone where the ryder buildings are at then from there a couple people go drifting by the warehouses just ask any one and follow then

never been there but i have heard many times people saying there gonna go to the warehouses to drift and my friend told me he has been there and its sick how everyone is drifting :)

stalinc434 said:
yeah, i have drifted other than doing donuts, i live in homestead near the miami speedway. and arround there there are a lot of empty streets and turns to drift. so i would go there, is very rare to see cops arround there so is cool.

Yo, I used to work right by the Homestead Speedway! The roads going to and around there are awesome but be careful cops are ALWAYS hiding there to catch people who are speeding there. During lunch breaks i would instead go to the nearby Baseball stadium's parking lot and throw my Z around...cops dont care and its out of the way and the parking lot has an nice area without any curbs:bigthumbu cant wait to go back!

BTW I remember you doing the doughnuts at the fuddruckers hangout, my friend actually thought you had spark plugs in your exhuast from all the backfire, I laughed at him and said he must have never been around rotaries before :ugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom