Any Jobs around the Tamarac/ Lauderdale area?

slidewayz240sx

Moving up in life
Driver
Contemplating moving out of Naples and to that area sometime soon with my ex girlfriends brothers ex girlfriend (oh yeah)
If anyone knows of anything let me know.

Last edited:
so exercise at work go home and exercise some more.. your gonna be in the best shape ever.. lol

nick byers: home wrecker, destroyer of relationships, friendships, and family ties.
established 1989.

quote me bitch. lmao. i <3 you.

listen man take it from me i have lived with girls. Its not gonna work, once you move in with them you and them start finding all the small shit that you dont like and before you know it you will fucking heat her and want to move out... i think its cool you want to go over there, but have your own place or move in with a guy or something like that..

listen man take it from me i have lived with girls. Its not gonna work, once you move in with them you and them start finding all the small shit that you dont like and before you know it you will fucking heat her and want to move out... i think its cool you want to go over there, but have your own place or move in with a guy or something like that..

Well if you put it that way...Hey Rodd, you got a new house...:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom