Any good tech schools in south florida??????????????

PlatanoDrifter

Authorized Drifter
Driver
Ok so now i realized im going back to miami and i want to get a good job and stop job hopping and doing side jobs...I am already extremely mechanically inclined but to work at a dealership for good pay you have to be certified, i am planning on starting my own place and mainly for that you need to be certified, now i was wondering im gonna ask my dad about it because since he has a shop he was telling me something about he can hook it up to were i can just take the ASE tests without having to go to tech school so im gonna talk more to him about that once im back, but i was wondering if theres any genuinely good schools i dont know about that offer automotive electrical systems courses and body repair...and mechanical too if i have to even thought i dont need it.weather it be one the other or all three in the same place let me know please, thank you.

please feel free to explain your expiriences if you have gone to any too:bigthumbu

?

why isnt this thread showing up in the new posts?????

Last edited:
Join your buddy at the shop with a county apprentice license. Very easy to acquire...your buddy at the shop should have all the information on where to get it. All you have to do is be employed at a shop. You get your apprenticeship and you can get your ASE's from there. Just letting you know that the ASE's are NOT easy what so ever. If you don't want to go to a tech. school then I would consider buying books that help you prepare for the ASE and try taking the test that way. If you see yourself Failing the test with the preparation books, then I would go to a tech. school to get you better prepared for the format and more technical aspects of the ASE tests.

i took a whole bunch of prep tests in auto tech back in high school and my dad has a bunch of ase books i looked through so i know how the tests are there not that hard to pass ima try to pass im just decidint weather i should go for the expirience and maybe learn a few things i might now know yet...but yea..and info on some good schools?

the test arent that hard if you know what the fuck your talking about. the questions are worded a bit trickie though. i went to ati in oakland park. not that bad. definitely not worth the monies.

Back
Top Bottom