Any good 240 shops??

im looking for a good one in the miami area so i can take it there and have them take a look at my s14.

so if anyone knows of a good one that isnt that expensive lmk

jg autoworks...3052599702 jorge the only dude i trust and his work is topnotch despite what a bunch of dumbases say on this site...and hes a 240guru but hes located in kendall

i heard jackson performance is the shit son, theve gots like 2jz in every car, even in his corrolla xrs! NO WAY!! yeah i bees known what u say , shits tight workz

Told you they would bitch yet I know for a fact a few of them have personally gone to him for help... Whatever to each his own dude gl with whatever you choose

you dont think that maybe they are speaking from experience? lol

I guess your right.. Well he never failed me so is all good :) ... Good luck on whatever shop you choose.. Your transportation is nothing you wanna skimp out on

first of all FOR WHAt... big question... second of all... all shops has "problems" or bad stories is part of life... I have my own stories on them lol....... but depends on what you are doing the kind of shop you want... I have never heard nothing wrong about Taylor Duran but he is in Tampa and is hard to get lol... Carisma llc (orlando) was also another place people have recommend a lot..

first of all FOR WHAt... big question... second of all... all shops has "problems" or bad stories is part of life... I have my own stories on them lol....... but depends on what you are doing the kind of shop you want... I have never heard nothing wrong about Taylor Duran but he is in Tampa and is hard to get lol... Carisma llc (orlando) was also another place people have recommend a lot..

w0000000000 P.R.S.

check out Moe's shop. P.R.S. stands for PROJECT RISING SUN. Knows what he is doing and really cares about what he puts out.

Back
Top Bottom