Any better Deal??

Ka-Tony

Spectator
Im looking to get a new Camera but im not too sure about where to get the best deal. Has anyone seen a better deal then this for a rebel xt?

link

Ka-Tony said:
Im looking to get a new Camera but im not too sure about where to get the best deal. Has anyone seen a better deal then this for a rebel xt?

link

Never heard of that company, but I prefer to get my gear from either photography forums where you can get a model up from that usually for the same price, OR if you want brand new I would try B&H PHOTO

OR Another good compnay

Had good luck with both, customer service is great, etc etc.. can't say enough how good they are about things :) And if you do buy new, GET THE MACK WARRANTY.

Damon

My budget is around $600. Thanks for the links guys. Damon, what do you mean "brand new"? I intend on buying it all brand new.

Last edited:
For $600 you'll probably get a new d40, which I wouldn't advise due to them not having autofocus built into the camera.

There's nothing wrong with picking up a used body, most people will upgrade later anyway with the entry level dslrs.

b&h is a huge very reputable photography company. Also if you have any doubts about online stores check out www.resellerrating.com.

^^ Thanks.

Do you guys have any experience with the 350d? What would be a good lens to buy? I might buy the body instead of the lens kit and maybe save a little to get a better lens.

Any suggesions? :bigthumbu

I shoot with the 350d and love it. I would say pick up a vertical grip and if your not gonna go with the kit lens get a tamron 17-50 f2.8 or the Sigma 17-70 f2.8-4.5. The sigma is a big cheaper because it doesn't have the fixed f-stop but you get a bit more zoom, which makes for a great walk-around lens.

Back
Top Bottom