Anthony Swan

Status
Not open for further replies.
you had the fucking balls to come on this website as 240sxcamper and cover your ass after scamming me with that account name you fucking fagget. all of south florida currently hates you so hide in your drak room you emo pussy. if i see you im beating the fuck out of you for selling me bad parts and asking 500 for your entire five speed swap with half the parts missing and or broken. fuck you and your fat ugly gf. dont show your face at future events with out cash back my way or you can pay your hospitol bill you pathetic sack of shit. fuck off scum bag.

sorry for the language everyone!

we need to get the point across. anthony swan is lower than low

you had the fucking balls to come on this website as 240sxcamper and cover your ass after scamming me with that account name you fucking fagget. all of south florida currently hates you so hide in your drak room you emo pussy. if i see you im beating the fuck out of you for selling me bad parts and asking 500 for your entire five speed swap with half the parts missing and or broken. fuck you and your fat ugly gf. dont show your face at future events with out cash back my way or you can pay your hospitol bill you pathetic sack of shit. fuck off scum bag.

sorry for the language everyone!

we need to get the point across. anthony swan is lower than low

Bro as much as a scammer that guy is you bought a incomplete 5 Speed swap. It's pretty much your fault for not checking to make sure everything was included. If you give someone money before checking the merchandise shame on you.

Trust me I have had friends in similar situations. Shit I almost got scammed for wheels on eBay. Point is live and learn. Next time maybe you will look before you buy.
Scammers are everywhere: Someone scammed Best Buy and this guy got screwed. I don't car where I am I always look at what I'm getting before money is paid or before I leave a store.
Brick in a box - Best Buy

Bro as much as a scammer that guy is you bought a incomplete 5 Speed swap. It's pretty much your fault for not checking to make sure everything was included. If you give someone money before checking the merchandise shame on you.

Trust me I have had friends in similar situations. Shit I almost got scammed for wheels on eBay. Point is live and learn. Next time maybe you will look before you buy.
Scammers are everywhere: Someone scammed Best Buy and this guy got screwed. I don't car where I am I always look at what I'm getting before money is paid or before I leave a store.
Brick in a box - Best Buy

yessir i agree. i shouldnt have assumed that everything was included in the boxes full of parts. he has some nerve though! karma is a bi*ch mr swan!

wasn't the 5 speed swap only missing a throw out bearing?
which should be replaced anyways?

Ive never had a single problem with Anthony and Ive bought from him and sold to him

I can understand if you guys have not have problems with him, but if shir like this keeps popping up about a guy, its pretty obvious that there is a problem with the seller. I agree with livetosurf, this guy is a fucking lying piece of shit. Even when I had the problem with him he came on here and talked all this shit about how he's setting things str8 and then the bitch did not pick up a single phone call that I made to him thereafter. He's a compulsive liar, and I doubt that its going to change.....this bitch made up a whole cover identity, with a fucking introduction thread and all, what does that tell you about this guy.

Wasn't there a thread already about this that got sticky'd up top? You messed up, next time you will be ready. Close the thread already.

all the swap came with was the pedals, driveshaft, tranny/clutch, harness and crossmember. the clutch master cylinder was no good and missing its cap and all other parts were at my expense on top of the 500 i payed this kid bc i didnt know what to look for which is my fault yes but the kid is still a liar and deserves no grattitude or pitty

thats bc youre all like roomates up in west palm and your covering your boys back but hes dug his own grave. south fl now knows his face

Actually no. We've done business with him since he's so close. I've never had a problem. It's your fault for paying without knowing what your buying. Go beat him up I don't care, just saying.

Exactly, no excuses. There's your place to go if your gonna throw up the fisty cuffs.

His not going to do shit. As I said in the last thread he was walking freely in D1, and nothing happened. Now you have his exact address, and still nothing.

I can bet that this bitch is still on this forum after all this and soon there will be another thread about his bitch ass. I'll admit he got me with the whole cluster shit, but if he's gonna lie about something to get a fucking $75.00 Turbo Timer then he is pretty low to begin with. It just shows you what kind of a person he is. The fact of the matter is that he will never have any respect from the drifting community and with the kind of cheating habits that he has he will never amount to anything in his life either, hes gonna be a 50 year old "entrepreneur" ripping off kids who don't know much about the used parts that he gathers from junkyards....in the long run his future is fucked unless he changes his ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom