Another Brice Burkhardt Shoot!

secrets2k

^^FISHTAILER
Driver
Guy does awesome work, cool guy to hang out with too!!

Here are some pics from the other day.

enjoy.

5951354103_b79c901963_b.jpg

5949759698_1a21410519_b.jpg

5961583474_85b3cde000_b.jpg

My son helping me ziptie my front bumper back on.

5962299153_251c6c60b4_b.jpg

I like your car secrets. Ride height just bugs me though.
Pics are nice.
Oh and leos car is horribly jacked up.:ugh:

Looks good bro! ^Lol, yea I was up in your area like 2 weeks ago, whats up with all the jacked up driveways in wpb holy shit?!?

Yea it would! Koukis + a little lower + cut the exhaust a little and your car would be hawt.

Yea it would! Koukis + a little lower + cut the exhaust a little and your car would be hawt.

yea i need to cut my fenders out more in the rear and then ill be able to slam the rear alot more the front is as low as it can go without rubbing

car is getting ripped apart again soon, taking motor out cleaning a few things up, redoing my cage, painting the bay and interior, redoing my chassis harness and then new wheels

Last edited:
thanks thinking about getting rid of it for a s14, having a full track car with no time to do events or anything just seems like a waste lol.

^So go do some events!

there is only 1 event close to me that i would be able to make and thats PBIR thats once a month, countyline is a waste of time, and cfrc is to far to drive my car, i dont have a truck and trailer. plus i work 6-7 days a week

Back
Top Bottom