Andy Sapp: Driver Profile Video

Wrecked Magazine

andysapp_driverprofile.jpg

Lately Andy Sapp has been cooking up some killer videos lately including some pretty wicked on car pieces. He drove in Formula D back in 2005/2006 in the BMW above and also took a podium finish at NOPI Drift St. Louis in 2007. The video is a great piece including SPEED coverage of Andy, Atlanta grassroots, old NHRA demos and much more! We totally miss Andy as he use to work at Wrecked Magazine and are pumped that a ton of our staff made the credits.
Watch the video: http://vimeo.com/1864398

More...

men all this people coming out with beemers and riping it!!! i wish i had the money for a beemer!!!

GRRR

AWESOME VID that dude is hardcore! i love the gas mask with the mohawk when he is door riding it lol

Yeah that car is pretty slow but he clutch kicks the shit out of it and does pretty damn good!

I just watched the vid - SICK!

men all this people coming out with beemers and riping it!!! i wish i had the money for a beemer!!!

GRRR

AWESOME VID that dude is hardcore! i love the gas mask with the mohawk when he is door riding it lol

Andy is like one of the first pple that i know of to really drift the BMW. I do remember him showing up at some DDays at Ocala back in the cut. Very cool dude and a decent driver. He did need some more power when he drifted Road Atlanta

Andy is like one of the first pple that i know of to really drift the BMW. I do remember him showing up at some DDays at Ocala back in the cut. Very cool dude and a decent driver. He did need some more power when he drifted Road Atlanta

I think his first event was the Falken Drift showoff and D1 tryouts in Hialeah back in the day. I know it was my first one. That car was nothing like it is today though.

That really is a great vid, like the editing, music and driving all work together. :bigthumbu:bigthumbu from me. His vids have been getting better and better too.

Back
Top Bottom