and we are out!!!!!!!!!

AKsamuraiS14 said:
Louisiana dont believe in no freakin lights, its dark as hell and pretty cold

you need light? there called headlights. your in redneck country boys. :D lights scare the deers away! dont hit one now! hahahaha that would suck.

I swear to fucking god you all come back with the whole "zomg I am professional now no fun can be had" and I will burn every car you own.

kwkouki said:
I swear to fucking god you all come back with the whole "zomg I am professional now no fun can be had" and I will burn every car you own.

agreed.

kwkouki said:

except we wont burn the s13 before i get the wide body off the car.... hehe... or just take the whole car and ban you from your own car... hahahahaha

Just about to get into dallas...were on a great time schedule. We should be in nevada late tonight or early tomorrow

Have a safe trip. Drift safe, Bring home a FD license!!

Wish I could travel and shoot you all. anyone with you taking shots?

Whats up guys, we just sat down for dinner in Amarillo, TX. Were probably gonna check in to a hotel and get some rest. We should be in nevada by tomorrow night. We`ll keep all ya`ll posted.

Were in new mexico right now driving through the canyons/desert...its awesome. On the way back were gonna take the cars of the trailor and do a photo shoot in the canyons. Oh yah...its freakin freezing!

AKsamuraiS14 said:
Were in new mexico right now driving through the canyons/desert...its awesome. On the way back were gonna take the cars of the trailor and do a photo shoot in the canyons. Oh yah...its freakin freezing!

haha YAY. road trip! :D

AKsamuraiS14 said:

are you going to get in a bikini and model them too? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom