altima fans v.s. flex a lites

well the ones i have are from a 93 altima i had to do sum priming to make it fit. but i still havent put them in to see how it works but my friend has them an they work fine.

I used a dual fan from aford focus and they fit great and move alot of air but I wired in relays for each fan

i got flexilites fans and i can tell u hands down...flexlite>altima fans..ive had em both too...

yeah flex-a-lite fans are awsome!!!!!the blow crazy amounts of air but altima fans will work too but dont look as good or blow as much its really up to u what can you afford?$$$

i used flex lightr fans before they cost me like $300 for 2 12inch set ultraslim-not worth it but very clean sleek setup i would buy altima or something egual to them for like $60 at the junk yard but its up to you they will do the samething, and you really dont want your car running super cool because you wont get to operation temp and youll run open loop this is not ideal for power, just like thoses idiots who run no thermostat and think it helps them out, ka good temp-170-180deg f sr-good 1180-190deg f

SileightyBoi said:
i got flexilites fans and i can tell u hands down...flexlite>altima fans..ive had em both too...
+1 FAL Fans FTW!! Awesome setup... U def. get what u pay for...

just get yourself a Ford Taurus 3.8L fan, it flows alot more than Flexlites, Altima, Black Magic, FAL, even flows more than the Clutch Fan. Their about $27 at your local Junkyard, and they fit 240sx radiators perfectly with little trimming required.

I have always used Flex a Lites....i love themm.....They do the job no matter what it is.....I have mine relayed so as soon I turn the key they turn on.....

alemus3 said:
I have always used Flex a Lites....i love themm.....They do the job no matter what it is.....I have mine relayed so as soon I turn the key they turn on.....

it must take forever for your car to warm up

Back
Top Bottom