all you rapist need to be careful

dam man i feel srry for the R&D guys no amount of money is worth that.... o wait i stand corrected let me see how much im getting 1st and in $$$ or un cut diamonds HAHA

Damn that sounds pretty serious... they shoulda made it so that it chops! the wiener so they cant commit the crime again

Rapist should be fucked in the ass by a 20" cock made from sandpaper (20 grit)

yea what half you fools fail to realize is that night when you go to a club and get drunk and bring a random girl home willinly ofcourse to pipe, and she forgets she has that shit on and rips your dick off.

NOT EVEN, what if you cheat like most of us have/ do/ or will and your girl finds out and you come home to beat and come out with picadillo del pene

yea what half you fools fail to realize is that night when you go to a club and get drunk and bring a random girl home willinly ofcourse to pipe, and she forgets she has that shit on and rips your dick off.

4PLAY!!!

I rather cut my finger than my dick!

yea, these could be used for more than anti rape.. but the thing is, if a girl is actually raped and has one of these, as soon as the guy gets clamped down on he would probably get pissed and kill the girl he raped..

kinda old, saw this on the 7club awhile back.... but yes freaken 4play first, if you cut your finger, use the other hole then, just to play it safe

yea, these could be used for more than anti rape.. but the thing is, if a girl is actually raped and has one of these, as soon as the guy gets clamped down on he would probably get pissed and kill the girl he raped..

You beat me to it,

Yea this is seriously fuckin retarded. The type of guy willing to rape a girl is most likely also inclined to smash her head against the nearest solid object once his dick is mutilated by this thing.

So lets see, either have an unwanted penis inside you, or be braindead/severely beaten/murdered.

I won't pretend to comprehend the horror of rape, but I do think living with that is better than being dead.

Like they said once this thing is on you will be in severe pain when walking or urinating.. I doubt they would have the strength to chase/beat/kill somone

Its like getting punched in the nuts - sure you wanna hurt someone but u just cant do anything but clutch ur nuts for a while

I think it would be better to just do your best to not put yourself in a situation to get raped. Heck, part of my reasoning behind getting a big dog was so I could go out running in the evening and worry less about drunk creepers in a college town.

I mean, sometimes stuff happens that you can't avoid, but a lot of times girls will put themselves in the situation. Like walking around alone at night, or going home with a strange guy after getting drunk, etc. If the girl thinks that she should probably wear one of these anti rape condoms to go do something, then she probably shouldnt be going in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom