All Star Bash X Willow Springs CA

kakapoopie

Spectator
So Josh can stop whining

4763323026_7626411361_b.jpg

4762685339_30801ec962_b.jpg

4762684953_5d90921ed2_b.jpg

Sleep tight :)

ya know that video with the two asian girls like shootin lil eels outta there vags and then eatin em???

yeahhh, Id rather watch that video 100 times than watch that thing drive past me on the other side of a walll

ya know that video with the two asian girls like shootin lil eels outta there vags and then eatin em???

yeahhh, Id rather watch that video 100 times than watch that thing drive past me on the other side of a walll

I'd rather watch that video a 100 times than anything else ever.

lol , not my cup of tea it looks....meh

but anyway, found more pics of the car so I figured id post a few more for you.

4765880235_15ea6be5b5_b.jpg

4766520824_3485cb3cf5_b.jpg

4766521896_a08d02c082_b.jpg

It looks like you need to cut your fenders out a lot more.

holy shit i thought iw as the only one who has seen that video of them with the funnel in the chicks ass jus loading her up with eels in her butt

I'd rather drift an ugly car at willow springs then an ugly car on a skid pad in Ga.

It looks like you need to cut your fenders out a lot more.
I'm thinking you are correct. Need to go lower in the rear too

Last edited:
holy shit i thought iw as the only one who has seen that video of them with the funnel in the chicks ass jus loading her up with eels in her butt

That video really gets me where I need to be.

Back
Top Bottom