Alignment or something?

madk180sx

Driver
Ok, i just maxed out the fronts of my dmax's and it seems that the drivers side is higher than the passengers side. I measured the coils and they are about the same but when i measured how high the body is from the ground, i got about a 1" difference. I havent got an alignment yet either.

Pics for reference:

Drivers side:

240sx005.jpg

Passenger side:

240sx004.jpg

Last edited:
did you adjust the preload at all?
and maybe your chassis is bent a little

Preloads are the same, measured them earlier.

Chassis is perfect.

I think its the rear that causing it to be like that. The drivers rear is higher than the passengers rear. Might be pushing the passenger front down having it like that.

if thats them maxed out. your coils dont go very low since your barely tuckin' anything.

you sure both coils are maxed out? they both have the same amount of perches?

does the threaded part seperate from the bottom? or is it one peices?

and i highly doubt your rears are causin this....but if it is..throw away your coilovers.

if thats them maxed out. your coils dont go very low since your barely tuckin' anything.

you sure both coils are maxed out? they both have the same amount of perches?

does the threaded part seperate from the bottom? or is it one peices?

and i highly doubt your rears are causin this....but if it is..throw away your coilovers.

Still have all the collars on the fronts, rears still have another 3 inches with all the collars.

It seems like your a retard or something if you cant understand how the drivers rear is pushing down the passengers front

ahaha^^ :bigthumbu:laugh:

I kill you lol. Wanna see your shit maxed out.

Still have all the collars on the fronts, rears still have another 3 inches with all the collars.

It seems like your a retard or something if you cant understand how the drivers rear is pushing down the passengers front
how soft are your springs? if its soft enough that your rears are "pushing" your fronts down might want to get them checked again....

Back
Top Bottom