ALEC MCEUEN YEAR IN REVIEW!!!

Drift4Life

Clutch_Kick_Addict
Driver
As of last monday (2-11-13) i have been drifting for ONE full year! This year went by really fast and i could not have asked for it to go any better! Here is a video of some of my highlights from this year (most are recent). HUGE THANKS to all my supporters who have been there to keep me motivated and everyone else in the drift scene. It has been an incredible experience becoming part of a family and community in the South Florida Drift community. This year was the first of many and i fully believe that i'm just getting started. Not even i know what is to come in the next year but you can expect to see me giving 110% effort each time my car gets on the track. Lastly thankyou to all my sponsors: Ter-Tech, myculture, Assaultech.com, Friendly Tire Co.. For taking a chance on me and giving me the opportunity to go out and race!
ENJOY THE VIDEO LIKE COMMENT SHARE SUBSCRIBE

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep it up kid , you know where we are so dont be a stranger

Yeah i havent been able to make it up to the shop lately because of all these school projects and stuff. U will see me out there durring spring break a couple days probably depending on how long it takes me to finish my turbo so i can drive up there.

it is great! now i am getting ready to go turbo and after that i might be a threat to a few more people hopefully

Back
Top Bottom