Alarm help?

carcrazee

Driver
Ok so on my car i have a clifford g5 alarm with proximity, i noticed about a week ago or so i had to be close to the car to unlock it, i didnt think it was a big deal so i got new batteries for my remote and it didnt change a thing, now it only works if im about 1foot from the car.. Anybody know wat it could be? I havent had issues with the alarm before and ive had it for about 2years

Any help would be great , thanks

Ok so on my car i have a clifford g5 alarm with proximity, i noticed about a week ago or so i had to be close to the car to unlock it, i didnt think it was a big deal so i got new batteries for my remote and it didnt change a thing, now it only works if im about 1foot from the car.. Anybody know wat it could be? I havent had issues with the alarm before and ive had it for about 2years

Any help would be great , thanks

Could be the antenna going bad or brain . The BMW I have now only locks and unlocks with all doors closed but I don't think it goes the same with any other car .

Should i maybe call clifford the big red dog and see if they can replace it? Or i wonder if they sell just the antenna

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

ok well ive done a little more research , they do sell the antenna but the brain u cant buy seperately, but how would i know if either or is bad? like how would i test them

Buy the antenna replace it and see if it fixes it if not buy a new alarm lol

I have a g5 also if you pass by my job here in sunrise we can swap it see if its that

Mine does not have proximity sensor tho so I don't know if its the same .

Key drift word :: proximity :: be the 10th caller and have a chance to win a brand new Nissan 240sx drift car

Last edited:
Buy the antenna replace it and see if it fixes it if not buy a new alarm lol

I have a g5 also if you pass by my job here in sunrise we can swap it see if its that

Mine does not have proximity sensor tho so I don't know if its the same .

Key drift word :: proximity :: be the 10th caller and have a chance to win a brand new Nissan 240sx drift car

hmm ok

and it was just a matter of time til somebody said proximity having to do with drifting lol i was waitng for it

Back
Top Bottom