Not open for further replies.
failplanelw7.jpg

haha.. its so true.. miata sounded like a god damn weed whacker

could barely hear them over my 355 cammin out at the light

1bAdZ said:
haha.. its so true.. miata sounded like a god damn weed whacker

could barely hear them over my 355 cammin out at the light

wow...good for you man. :applause:

i never expected you, of all muscle car owners, to hate on the imports like that, especially when you had an s13 before. dude, you fail. :slap:

i was just releasing my anger because i started this thread saying how i spotted them and complimenting their cars and instead of a thank you or whatever i get "wow"... just goes to show how bigheaded some folks are.. btw BAD investment guys.

1bAdZ said:
wow nothing faggot. i complimented your cars.. so ungreatful

listen here buddy, i said wow because someone accually made a thread about spotting us.... it has nothing to do about being ungrateful

1bAdZ said:
i was just releasing my anger because i started this thread saying how i spotted them and complimenting their cars and instead of a thank you or whatever i get "wow"... just goes to show how bigheaded some folks are.. btw BAD investment guys.
i dont know about being "big headed" they are cool people in my book. as for you i dont know mmaaaaaaaaaaan. first you complimenting now your bashing. hmmmmmmmm you=fail

there nice but then they sound like hondas lol whered u think this thread would have gone? if it dont contribute to all of us then its gon fail

if it woulda worked out like u thought it had been

nice cars!

.............thanks

end of thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom