Adults drive 14-year-old to suicide by harassing her on MySpace

BLADDER_MASTER said:

Yeah get this, my 8 year old sister tells me her class mates access myspace in their elementary class rooms and look at half-naked 16 year olds.

So who's watching these kids again? :ugh:
honestly,
If people weren't such coincided whores there wouldn't be a need for such dumb shit (myspace, and now facebooks)in the 1st place.
Theres a reason why you lost contact with that "old friend'
It's called a phone.

Last edited:
I for one would either kill their daughters to see how they like it. Or Kill them.

shit is fucken hilarious ahahhahahahahahahaha im sorry i had afucked up childhood and watching other peaples pain is just fucken hilarious to me hahahahhaha

and tosee how much peaple idolizemy space till death bitch shits funner then any thing

Its not about myspace - its about adults tormenting a child. A mentally disturbed child at that. I think myspace is retarded too and I'm glad you worked through your childhood dilemma's, I did too. But why laugh at the suicide of a mentally disturbed child?

Flatline slider said:
shit is fucken hilarious ahahhahahahahahahaha im sorry i had afucked up childhood and watching other peaples pain is just fucken hilarious to me hahahahhaha

and tosee how much peaple idolizemy space till death bitch shits funner then any thing

you're fucked up in the head pablo
idk anymore
that is just wrong

Tonymac said:
Its not about myspace - its about adults tormenting a child. A mentally disturbed child at that. I think myspace is retarded too and I'm glad you worked through your childhood dilemma's, I did too. But why laugh at the suicide of a mentally disturbed child?

+1

wow that is beyond fucked up, if someone would have done that to my child i can tell you there would have been a double homicide on that street the day i found out.

Yeah I heard about it on the radio, I can't belive parents would do this to somebody elses kid. It really saddens me this happened.

::sigh:: white ppl .

on the real though thats a tough time in a kids life they are stil very maluable(sp?) depression at an early age should really be taken serious shame adults would stoop to doing something so fukin stupid pobresita

i prob would have killed the parent seriously to think my daughter died crying

Wow, its the parents fault for raising a kid thats has such depression problems. And the girl is retarded, at 14years old, omg. Her choice.

Back
Top Bottom