Acura Rsx type s vs subaru sti

Is it wrong for me to get mad when I see ricer boys talk like this? Seriously, it makes me wanna cry

Is it wrong for me to get mad when I see ricer boys talk like this? Seriously, it makes me wanna cry

This will probably be the only thing we ever touch bases on. Now, to answer your question. Its perfectly normal.

actually "x", I'm not all of an asshole when you get to know me. It's just that my 19 year old side likes to come out from time to time that's all.

lmao...took me a min to stop laughing. i love how he cuts the camera off after he flys by him like an idiot he probually got smoked after that.:D surprised he didnt yell VTEC!!!
made my day

Last edited:
lmao...took me a min to stop laughing. i love how he cuts the camera off after he flys by him like an idiot he probually got smoked after that.:D surprised he didnt yell VTEC!!!
made my day

damn where is your humor....he said it while recording (pass him so it looks like we smoked him) its obviously a joke damn..........y'all boyz loose man

I've been hearing this used a lot; now I know the logic behind it.
I'm not old but damnit I can't keep up with this young folk talk.:p

young folk talk LMAO my boy jerry uses this shit all the time and hes like 40 first and only person iver ever heard use loose in a descriptive way about a person and not refering in a body orifice

Back
Top Bottom