Actionscript Drift Game (by me)

Kenrik

Driver
Ok so I'm making an actionscript drift game (Flash programing for those not "in the know")
for a class i'm taking.

I'm making it for sfldrifters and I'm using moroso for the track. (thanks google earth!)

anyway... I need some stuff from you guys.

#1 S13 (coupe + hatch) S14, & G35. with a view from the top of the car... anyone know where I can find them?? picture or pixel art I need it to refrence for my sprites (having never actually seen the cars from top down)

#2 SFLdrifters & Genki Style logos, Aero K, Drift monkey's whatever... logos!
in Adobe .AI format .Jpg .Gif . Tiff whatever... just good quality)

Any idea's of what to include? I already got the code done for the car movement and the drifting not much left to do with that.. just graphics and features. :)

Cheers m8ts :D

mohkenrik@yahoo.com

cough did you need some video game expert lol....here let me get you started

nissan-180sx-1989.gif

murayama-r32-gtr.GIF

nissan-skyline-v35-350gt-2003.gif

nissan-s14-silvia-qs.gif

go to that site good stuff just got to texture them

i got a 3d model of a 240 hatch if you want that....

do work kenrik cant wait to see it need any things let me know ill give it to you for FREE

Thanks!

That's, exactly what I was looking for!

Now if that slacker Bladder would just get my the logos... (**cough, Cough**)

ScubaSTEVE said:
cough did you need some video game expert lol....here let me get you started

nissan-180sx-1989.gif

murayama-r32-gtr.GIF

nissan-skyline-v35-350gt-2003.gif

nissan-s14-silvia-qs.gif

go to that site good stuff just got to texture them

i got a 3d model of a 240 hatch if you want that....

do work kenrik cant wait to see it need any things let me know ill give it to you for FREE

wow i feel like i just got schooled

^ smoke in the works, I already have the animation made.. just need to write the script.

Also I'm working on making it leave tire marks when you press the "Drift" Key (ctrl)

Que Bueno.

Is that pro vehicle outlines? I would be interested in an FC and most other popular drift cars....in .AI or .EPS please.. Actually I see lines pointing to stuff so it probably isnt pro vehicle and probably not in .AI....I can fix that though.

Track...

About 20% done... I have a lot of photoshoping head of me.

Remember, it's based on Moroso.. but a lot has been fictionalized. anyway...

sfldriftersox4.jpg

BLADDER!!! I'm still waiting on the Logo!!!!

i dont see how that looks like morroso, (confused) but the track does look sick, i wish that were the moroso track lol

^ that is a section of the moroso track... I got the layout from google earth then made it about 3x as wide and changed the landscape added trees etc..

it might not be where they let you drift... but it was what looked like the nicest part of the track for drifting so that's what I used.

Thats the KART track (see the skidpad on the top right?), not the real track, but cool either way.

I need Logos GUYS>>>>

High Quality!!!

SFLDRIFTERS, My Culture, AK ETC... Come on!! Rapido Tu Puta's

Bump...

I have the car code and some colision detection done.. (hit a tree and the car crashes)

You guys are such slackers... I get NO help from anyone here..

Again... SFL DRIFTERS LOGO, GENKI STYLE LOGO, MY CULTURE LOGO, AK LOGO ETC...

ejo de puta!

Back
Top Bottom