Accidentally drifted my car into the Indian River and it transformed.....

DrumFunKen

Back from fishing!
Driver
Thats right it transformed into this and I kept drifting along!

l_ebde35e85b435a65547281f09bcff74e.jpg

l_8cf4dba0dd71806263c09088cf3f08f5.jpg

With the price of fuel and tires soaring by the minute it was time to take up a new cheaper less eco destructive hobby. I highly suggest kayak fishing to anyone looking for a peaceful, easy, cost efficient, great way to get in shape hobby!

Last edited:
Nice Red!!! I live about a 1/2 mile from the Indian Rivere and take Indian River Blvd. to work everyday:bigthumbu. I have a 5-year goal set for myself to have an 18 ft Pathfinder parked in the driveway... Can't wait, from one money pit to another:laugh:

Yea once I sell the Rx-7 I'm gonna put some money down on a newer Boston Whaler Outrage.

To be honest I'm not a fan of skinny water boats. They tear up the grass and leave prop marks everywhere. Its not the boats fault but the assholes who don't care about the environment driving them.

Yea once I sell the Rx-7 I'm gonna put some money down on a newer Boston Whaler Outrage.

To be honest I'm not a fan of skinny water boats. They tear up the grass and leave prop marks everywhere. Its not the boats fault but the assholes who don't care about the environment driving them.

Yeah I hear ya on that. My brother has a 23' Contender so when I want to go offshore it's taken care of;). That's why I figure I will get the shallow water boat and have the best of both worlds...

I've always been a hippie! Just good at hiding it!

Man we want to come to the keys this weekend. got any room at the crib???????

who is we, im off sat and sun. Zach might be able to house you all. we are about 8 minutes away from each other

Back
Top Bottom