AC Con keeps blowing fuses

dreadbolt12

Driver
Hey guys so first off imma say ive been looking everywhere and i havent seen much that touched up on the subject,

Anyways... my problem is that the lights on the Ac butons dont light up, i can change the speed of the blower but not the direction it blows and when i replace the fuse, click the direction i want the lights light up and the direction changes (while the blower is off) the moment I turn on the blower it blows the fuse im thinking my problem was when i did my SR swap becuase everything worked perfect before hand.. anyways just wondering if anyone has ever had a similar problem or experience with the ac system and wiring.. thx

Hey guys so first off imma say ive been looking everywhere and i havent seen much that touched up on the subject,

Anyways... my problem is that the lights on the Ac butons dont light up, i can change the speed of the blower but not the direction it blows and when i replace the fuse, click the direction i want the lights light up and the direction changes (while the blower is off) the moment I turn on the blower it blows the fuse im thinking my problem was when i did my SR swap becuase everything worked perfect before hand.. anyways just wondering if anyone has ever had a similar problem or experience with the ac system and wiring.. thx

did YOU do the wiring for the SR or did you pay a shop or your friend to do it? trace back all the wires.

although the problem is weird because the turn signal and A/C run on their own circuits.

did YOU do the wiring for the SR or did you pay a shop or your friend to do it? trace back all the wires.

although the problem is weird because the turn signal and A/C run on their own circuits.

I took it to jimmy up in fort lauderdale to do it... It worked for about a week and then one day the fans wouldn't change direction and the lights wouldn't light up...

had the same thing happen to me a few years back. my problem was that the ac would blow cold for like 2 minutes, and then pop a fuse. it turned out that the compressor was faulty. replaced it with a working one and my car has not yet had a problem blowing cold air till this day

Back
Top Bottom