A lil late... Hard park & S.O.S pics.. (not pro)

3ddimension

Spectator
1012011061.jpg

1012011062.jpg

1012011063.jpg

1012011059.jpg

1012011058.jpg

1012011045.jpg

1012011042.jpg

1012011048.jpg

1012011049.jpg

1012011044.jpg

1012011057.jpg

1012011056.jpg

1012011054.jpg

1012011053.jpg

1012011052.jpg

1012011051.jpg

1012011033.jpg

1012011034.jpg

1012011035.jpg

Its as low as I can get it in the rear the exhaust is already hitting. The front will be adjusted once I get the lip.:bigthumbu

:driving:
Its as low as I can get it in the rear the exhaust is already hitting. The front will be adjusted once I get the lip.:bigthumbu

Nice front end u got! Damn really? What kind muffler do u have? Bc I slam my Cressida to the floor without exhaust hitting the floor.

:driving:

Nice front end u got! Damn really? What kind muffler do u have? Bc I slam my Cressida to the floor without exhaust hitting the floor.

thanks.. i had a Apexi and that would hit when i backed into parking spots, but it was tucked under the bumper and turn it black so in a effort to stop that i had it changed out to a duel tip muffler with a lil angle. i cant find any pics but i will be doing another member ride thread.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

my muffler scrapes all the time, isn't that what they're for? it's like a factory rear skid plate/spark sprayer!

ya except for when it knocks the muffler lose and comes down on the axle.. :confused::(

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Is that a Cressoarer?

i thought soarer are 2 dr this is more like a cress/chaser

hits when you back into parking spots? my whole car hits when i back into parking spots, you aren't supposed to go near those things! i park like 5 feet away!

yo you need to forget about a muffler, run a straight pipe, and slam that bitch. especially an older car like that? let it scrape!!!!!!!

hits when you back into parking spots? my whole car hits when i back into parking spots, you aren't supposed to go near those things! i park like 5 feet away!

yo you need to forget about a muffler, run a straight pipe, and slam that bitch. especially an older car like that? let it scrape!!!!!!!

dude i already got a ticket for the exhaust now and its quieter then the one i had before..plus ur forgetting i have mud flaps. As soon as i can get a dd this thing is going to be parked and the list of stuff i want to do is long. i plan on slamming(without killing the mud guards) it but there's alot to do before i can. when i do the cress thread you'll see what i mean.

Last edited:
dude i already got a ticket for the exhaust now and its quieter then the one i had before..plus ur forgetting i have mud flaps. As soon as i can get a dd this thing is going to be parked and the list of stuff i want to do is long. i plan on slamming(without killing the mud guards) it but there's alot to do before i can. when i do the cress thread you'll see what i mean.

Hey buddy what's up it's Tomas the old Cressida owner
I like how it's coming along.once I'm done with my cress we should get together for a Cressida ride out :)

When was this meet an were was it located? Any more stance meets? I have been out the scene for 3 yrs. I'm back .. wanna see what's going on I'm in seminole largo clearwater area.

some sexy lookin cars! i dont get the point of being so low you hit shit. and i deffinitly raped that yellow supra:D

Hey buddy what's up it's Tomas the old Cressida owner
I like how it's coming along.once I'm done with my cress we should get together for a Cressida ride out :)

Yeah I m defiantly down to ride out..
:bigthumbu

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

When was this meet an were was it located? Any more stance meets? I have been out the scene for 3 yrs. I'm back .. wanna see what's going on I'm in seminole largo clearwater area.

It was @ Markham park I think it was the first of october. It was in the events part of the form.. and welcome back..lol

Back
Top Bottom