A 13b 180sx

Mr.rmschiko

Driver
this vid looks old but i've never seen this swap before lol :bigthumbu
pretty dope

Last edited by a moderator:
Any swap there's gonna be fab work to do, everyone that does the ka/rb/sr got it easier than trying to drop in anything else. Some other swaps are really rewarding tho. 454 anyone? Lol

Any swap there's gonna be fab work to do, everyone that does the ka/rb/sr got it easier than trying to drop in anything else. Some other swaps are really rewarding tho. 454 anyone? Lol

LMAO 454 wont fit at all just like a viper v10 dosnt fit at all. if it hasnt been done then it dosnt fit or noone can afford it or its super gay like puting a rotary into a 240

LMAO 454 wont fit at all just like a viper v10 dosnt fit at all. if it hasnt been done then it dosnt fit or noone can afford it or its super gay like puting a rotary into a 240
Ill take measurements cause I got a 454 sitting, I've seen the clearance for the ls1 its only a 350 but a 454 would fit width wise but I know it wouldn't clear the hood by a long shot especially with the 4bbl n air cleaner on there. Lots of fab work for sure

Ill take measurements cause I got a 454 sitting, I've seen the clearance for the ls1 its only a 350 but a 454 would fit width wise but I know it wouldn't clear the hood by a long shot especially with the 4bbl n air cleaner on there. Lots of fab work for sure

You put it in and then what? Trying to drift it would be a joke. It would be so nose heavy. Plus it would have way less power than a baller aluminum small block, and would rev to like 4500. Awesome. Do it.

You put it in and then what? Trying to drift it would be a joke. It would be so nose heavy. Plus it would have way less power than a baller aluminum small block, and would rev to like 4500. Awesome. Do it.

this and it dosnt fit between the shock towers

kouki.jpg

kouki5.jpg

kouki4.jpg

kouki2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom