96' 240sx rear adjustable camber arms.

Long story short...My stock rear arms wont adjust more than -3.5 degrees and I want more like -.5 to -1 degree of camber. I'm tired of wearing out the inside and having to flip the tires and I want more contact patch for more grip.

Any suggestions on what rear adjustable camber arms i can get to acheive the negative camber setting i'm looking for.

Something that won't break the bank would be nice lol.

Any tips suggestions are greatly appreciated

You can try the Isis rucas (or the whole kit in general). I haven't tried them but heard plenty of good things about them.

well you need camber and toe when you change one it affects the other on 240s and honestly i would go pbm or spl they are way nicer than most anything else out there. they are expensive but do have a warranty on them. if you just want something to get it done go isis doesnt have all the features and the ends nice as the other two and you may have to redo your alignment more often but you can get the full set of traction toe ruca and tension for pretty much the price of just the rucas from spl.

SPL /discussion.

SPLRUAS13_0-620x374.jpg

I've been using ISIS for over a year for my 240 and have no problems or complaints.

Welcome to adjustable arms 101.

ISIS
rucas.jpg

GodSpeed Project

s14camber.jpg

Megan Racing

meganraceing-s13rucas.jpg

Circuit Sport

CS_UCA-0013-HC_4.jpg

They are all the same garbage. And they all share one major thing in common, shitty metal and China joints that freeze up/explode.

Let's move on to quality. Those which provide awesome joints and amazing craftsmanship and R&D.

SPLRUAS13_0-620x374.jpg

and if you're a fanboi and like copper parts and Japanese writing. I personally believe that PBM knocked off SPL's "looking mechanism". But that's just me. I still back up Parts Shop Max 100% in their belief of reliability and overkill when designing their parts.

1315261055_2_FT0_dsc03135.jpg

Cool story bro

Welcome to adjustable arms 101.

ISIS
rucas.jpg

GodSpeed Project

s14camber.jpg

Megan Racing

meganraceing-s13rucas.jpg

Circuit Sport

CS_UCA-0013-HC_4.jpg

They are all the same garbage. And they all share one major thing in common, shitty metal and China joints that freeze up/explode.

Let's move on to quality. Those which provide awesome joints and amazing craftsmanship and R&D.

SPLRUAS13_0-620x374.jpg

and if you're a fanboi and like copper parts and Japanese writing. I personally believe that PBM knocked off SPL's "looking mechanism". But that's just me. I still back up Parts Shop Max 100% in their belief of reliability and overkill when designing their parts.

1315261055_2_FT0_dsc03135.jpg

I'm not a pro, I do this for fun. I don't need top of the line parts to get shit done. You can spend all the $ you want on parts. If I find something that works as advertised and costs 3 times less than their competition im going to use it. Have you ever even used any of the cheaper companies or are you just talking out of your ass?

I'm not a pro, I do this for fun.

Trust me, there's nothing fun about freezing up joints, snapping arms while driving, and redoing your alignment constantly.

I don't need top of the line parts to get shit done. You can spend all the $ you want on parts. If I find something that works as advertised and costs 3 times less than their competition im going to use it.

you're one of those Harbor Freight kind of guys

Have you ever even used any of the cheaper companies or are you just talking out of your ass?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. I was once a teenage boy also, but I will never get anywhere near them ever again.

Awesome!! Thanks guys and seeing as how I always go for quaility and reliability I'll go with PBM or SPL. Might as well wait a little longer and spend a little more for better quaility. cuz If something brakes...replacing it will costs more money the second time since it will most likely brake at an event. Entry fee and tire costs down the drain.

I'll go with the better stuff. Thanks everyone.

I'm not a pro, I do this for fun. I don't need top of the line parts to get shit done. You can spend all the $ you want on parts. If I find something that works as advertised and costs 3 times less than their competition im going to use it. Have you ever even used any of the cheaper companies or are you just talking out of your ass?

it wont work as advertised thats the point cheap arms loose alignment all the time so you will spend way more in new alignments unless you have a plan for unlimited alignments. if the rod ends go bad you have to re buy the cheap ones. or you can buy good once and be done

I had the Godspeed toe arm and Wicked RUCA. They work, but like Robbie said they go out of alignment. I don't even drive the car that much mostly just at events now and I noticed the passenger side rear is starting to camber in.

So I got full PBM Pro rear arms. Holy shit... They're literally not even remotely comparable in quality and build. Like.. It's insane. lol

If you guys dont know what you're talking about, please just dont run your mouth.
I have been running the exact same ISIS RUCA's since 2010. Those same arms were on my white car that got smashed everywhere, red car that I just completely beat to shit, and now on my current car.
The toe arms I had on the car, were a no name crap that I had to throw on in a pinch. The ISIS Toe arms I was running were super old prototypes that wouldnt adjust to the insane toe setting I run. I broke that junk arm on the hole at Road Atlanta. Threw a new ISIS arm on there and everything was fine.

The tension rods I have on my car were the first ones I ever had. They have been through like 4 front end wrecks, with one of the wrecks ripping the tension rod brace in half, yet leaving the tension rod completely fine and in alignment.

I DO NO MAINTENANCE TO MY ARMS. Never greased em, nothing. I have never "exploded" a rod end, or any crap like that on my ISIS arms. The only thing close to maintenance I do to these arms, is make sure they are tight everytime I have the rear up for a tire change. Never had one single issue.

I put my 100% full faith into my ISIS arms, and dont plan on ever running anything else. I am about to put prototype ISIS front and rear lower control arms on my car and dont have a worry in the world about them.

I AM a professional and run a professional series on ISIS Suspension arms. They work just as advertised and are just as tough as any other arm.

*****You might be thinking, oh, Pats sponsored by ISIS so he is going to say they're great. That isnt the case. If I didnt believe in them, I would have stayed out of this thread or posted some whatever crap. I gave real life feedback about the great product they have. *****

Last edited:
If you guys dont know what you're talking about, please just dont run your mouth.
I have been running the exact same ISIS RUCA's since 2010. Those same arms were on my white car that got smashed everywhere, red car that I just completely beat to shit, and now on my current car.
The toe arms I had on the car, were a no name crap that I had to throw on in a pinch. The ISIS Toe arms I was running were super old prototypes that wouldnt adjust to the insane toe setting I run. I broke that junk arm on the hole at Road Atlanta. Threw a new ISIS arm on there and everything was fine.

The tension rods I have on my car were the first ones I ever had. They have been through like 4 front end wrecks, with one of the wrecks ripping the tension rod brace in half, yet leaving the tension rod completely fine and in alignment.

I DO NO MAINTENANCE TO MY ARMS. Never greased em, nothing. I have never "exploded" a rod end, or any crap like that on my ISIS arms. The only thing close to maintenance I do to these arms, is make sure they are tight everytime I have the rear up for a tire change. Never had one single issue.

I put my 100% full faith into my ISIS arms, and dont plan on ever running anything else. I am about to put prototype ISIS front and rear lower control arms on my car and dont have a worry in the world about them.

I AM a professional and run a professional series on ISIS Suspension arms. They work just as advertised and are just as tough as any other arm.

*****You might be thinking, oh, Pats sponsored by ISIS so he is going to say they're great. That isnt the case. If I didnt believe in them, I would have stayed out of this thread or posted some whatever crap. I gave real life feedback about the great product they have. *****

Thank you. Just helped me make my decision on ordering arms for my new coupe.

Just here to chime in, whether you want ISIS, or SPL, we sell them both. Holler at your boy ;). We stand behind ISIS, just like we stand behind SPL. But whatever your heart is set on, and if you're afraid to buy something, just don't buy it.

bg@enjukuracing.com

Not to slant your opinion, and I don't even rock a suspension sponsor, but most of the time any bad review is done by someone who installed shit wrong or hit a curb at 60mph and is mad that his control arm didn't survive.

Anyone who installs them right and (as you said) checks them every so often for loosening/damage usually has pretty good reviews. I have Megans RUCAs for 4 years now, BattleVersion toe/tension arms since Jan-2006, circuit sport FLCAs and tie rods, and ksport coilovers. nothing has failed.

just to say any brand you get will 99% of the time be good unless you abuse it. some will take more abuse (valving etc on coilovers). in any case, whatever brand you get, Enjuku is the obvious choice to get it... even if its not listed on their site they can get it.

my only problem with the cheaper arms i have used is that i can never keep the locking nuts tight and loose alignment quickly

Back
Top Bottom