95 zenki to 97 kouki

s14aleXXX

Hey guys so i just parted out my 95 front to make room for my 97 kouki but when i was test fitting the bumper i realized that it didnt allign with the whole of the old bumper. Do i need to buy the 97 front black thing, i think its the rad support or something like that, please let me know, and if you know anything else i need for the new front to fit in please let me know. Thanks for the help

when i swapped my zenki front for a kouki front...we noticed that the kouki front bumper didnt bolt right up to "every" mounting point on the zenki support.

so we swapped bumpersupports....so yea i think you do need to get it.

but i think some have done it without it...but im not sure. good luck

okay so basically i need the bumper support which is like 70 bucks, do i NEED the bumper retainer cause thats another 150 bucks and do i need the left and right bumper brackets, those are cheap just 17 bucks for both, and i also heard i need something so that the headlights fit, that too? and does the 97 usdm grill pop right on to the 95 front or do i need somethign for that too?

just take the bumper support off and the retainer and find a way to zip tie the bumper on.your just going to waste money if your going to buy all that shit.and the headlights shoud just mount into the holes and against the bumper.if not drill new holes.its very simple to do.

Back
Top Bottom