75-300 + First HDR.

Silky Johnson

Spectator
Just Picked Up A 75-300 And Tried My First HDR.

C&C welcomed.

AdriamE001.jpg

AdriamE002.jpg

AdriamE003.jpg

RickE001-1.jpg

silhouettes.jpg

Josue001.jpg

Annette001.jpg

Untitled-1-2.jpg

And the HDR.
RickHDR.jpg

The Fit Is Under Exposed I Know But I Like It For Some Strange Reason.

Nothing really jumps out at me. I would take that mustang out for a personal shoot though. The location isn't that great, its hard to pull of parking garage shoots.

The HDR is iffy, but then again I'm not a big fan of HDR because most people don't use it correctly.

The cat picture is probably the most interesting out of all of them.

hayabusa03rx said:
Nothing really jumps out at me. I would take that mustang out for a personal shoot though. The location isn't that great, its hard to pull of parking garage shoots.

The HDR is iffy, but then again I'm not a big fan of HDR because most people don't use it correctly.

The cat picture is probably the most interesting out of all of them.

Well It Is My First HDR. But Thanks. :bigthumbu

Im Still Waiting On The Shelby Ive Been Wantiong To Shoot That Thing The First Day He Got It.

Whored Out Parking Garage FTW.

lol.

but thanks ofr the comments.. :bigthumbu :bigthumbu

75-300 to shoot that..wow. you must have had it all to 75 or just above. other wise you would have to be a good distance.

Nice shots none the less

STP03bluesi said:
75-300 to shoot that..wow. you must have had it all to 75 or just above. other wise you would have to be a good distance.

Nice shots none the less

Tele's have there place and purpose. For his shoots I don't think it was used to its fullest potential but you have to remember this is his first time out with it.

OP: I'm going to be waiting to see this shoot with the moostang. Get some rolling shots. If you need help with them or don't know how to do it just pm or ask me here or start a thread with settings and things like that. I leave my exif info intact so that people can see what settings I used cause I'll never remember.

Its One Of My Friends GT500 Its Fast.

I Love Just looking At It.

Damn I Wanna Shoot That Thing Already.

Heres My Second Attempt At A Rolling Shot Though.

Enjoy. It Might Be A Little Off But I Havent Really Practiced Rolling Shots.

rollingazfuk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom