$700 Billion Bailout Passed!

Hate to break it to you but a total collapse of the American economy will effect Europe and Asia. Besides all this means is the rich get less rich for a little while, the poor will stay poor and the middle class will..... be poor. relax everything is going as planned :)

what american dream most peoples american dream now is to make it till the next payday.

nothing new here... the economy runs in cycles, some times its good and some time its shitty. right now where in the shitty time, but it will solve it self in the future like it has many times in the past.

Honestly, It went down 200+ points in 15 Minutes!!!!!!\

I just saw that site and it was at like -550 wtf

nothing new here... the economy runs in cycles, some times its good and some time its shitty. right now where in the shitty time, but it will solve it self in the future like it has many times in the past.

ur right, but drastic changes will take place and I think thats what everyone is scared off.

Right now the only people who are getting screwed badly are people who lived beyond their needs (Morons) and people who live big on credit (Wanna be bigtymers. some not so smart rich folk).

Thats just a very narrow view, for me anyway. My life has not changed much since 9/11. I make much more now and in fact got a raise last week. hell I make more then I did 4 years ago easy, only problem is cost of living has rose to meet my raises :( There should be some collateral damage but the market should rebound and maybe even become stronger if not a lot more stable. Obviously we need a restructure bad becuase the old one did not work and has become outdated. Hopefully the government will get restructured in the near future as well becuase this system, although very good has some major major flaws.

PS I am no expert, Tonymac will come in here and drop some knowledge I am sure of it :)

hence why im moving to colombia with my gf and joining the drug cartel...

we'll just have to wait in see the end result of this unpassed bailout program and see wat else the goverment has got hidden under their sleaves to help tis crumbling economy. but like everyone has said there are ups and down phases in the economy

Bailout plan wasn't that great of an idea to begin with. It would only help for a very little time.

All that would happen is banks would sell property for half of what they were worth. Yeah making cheap housing.

But what happens when you live in a neighborhood and about 5 house that are being sold by banks are being sold half cost?

Well your house is going to lose property value. So now a house that you owe, lets say 180,000, on is now only worth a 100,000 on the market. So what will most people do? They will walk away from their homes putting the banks right back where they are now. So in the end the bailout plan is an EPIC FAIL! lol.

And like someone said above, as long as you don't spend more than you make you will be perfectly fine and live will go on as it always has.

So I got this printer here... that prints 100 dollar bills with the water mark and line. Start at 50 per 100bill?

Back
Top Bottom