5spd tranny swap?!

Hey guys i was wondering if making a tranny swap from auto to manual on a s14 is difficult? I have al the parts already but I dont know if I can do it my self... There is a video or a manual something that I can used as a guide line?

Thanks guys.

your converting your car from auto to manual? you have to get the drive shaft, the master and clutch lines, the pedal, convert your motor(pilot bearing) to manual one, a lot more stuf cross members ect... ^ good links ,if this is your 1st time make sure you do it with someone with a little more experience

Yeah if u got time to take doing it do it alone n have fun if not get somebody dat has done it before

Yeah if u got time to take doing it do it alone n have fun if not get somebody dat has done it before

Sh.T thats gonna be the hard part... I dont know anybody like that! I guess ill take the car to a shop to do it... cuz the 240 is my daily car... i cant afford not being with a car... Do you guys know about a shop? Cheap and fast! :p Getting married soon so dont have a huge budget for it :(

Thnks guys!

Back
Top Bottom