572bhp 2JZ on 1.1 bar and this is what you get!

Im telling you guys, I want to build an SR20DET with GT3071R with 850cc injectors and HKS Headgasket (thicker mm) to bring compression ratio down, add some HKS exhaust and intake cams, valves, springs, retainers, roller rocker arm stoppers and a 5 angle valve job on the head........

450whp on 18psi

Im telling you guys, I want to build an SR20DET with GT3071R with 850cc injectors and HKS Headgasket (thicker mm) to bring compression ratio down, add some HKS exhaust and intake cams, valves, springs, retainers, roller rocker arm stoppers and a 5 angle valve job on the head........

450whp on 18psi

thats the way to go.

i wish i had the money to complete such task

450whp on 18psi

u dont need 850cc injectors for that! i hope ur eyes set on a good tune some where!

u dont need 850cc injectors for that! i hope ur eyes set on a good tune some where!

the injectors allow a little head room, the cost is negligible in between 720cc, 850 and 1000's.

your going to need more compressor to make that power at 18psi, a 3076 will make that power at higher boost. maybe if it were a 2.4l and not in Florida's heat.

big tires, long gear ratio, torque and a very very good driver.

850cc would be the perfect injector set up with that type of build....I have been told by drivers in Japan to run that setup....

But again, I need to save up about $4k for me to get all this done!

Back
Top Bottom