53 foukin degrees

fuck that shit.
i look like a fuckin eskimo

same here. except i opted for the sweater shirt and scarf today instead of my usual get up. (2 sweaters with fur lined hoods, jeans, boots, two plus scarfs, shades, gloves etc..) i wear it like its going to snow!

I was all good wearin shorts, makin fun of Floridians till I got on my bike at 6 in the morning. Who regrets having a bike as a daily.........................:bigthumbu this guy :bigthumbu

Crap you guys are lucky i had to wear office attire meaning button down long sleeve top black dress pants and heels i was freezing and lol a little jacket on top! sooo cold!

Crap you guys are lucky i had to wear office attire meaning button down long sleeve top black dress pants and heels i was freezing and lol a little jacket on top! sooo cold!

:naughty:

lol.
ive been wearing a tanktop, a longsleeve, and a hoodie. and my fingertips freeze

I was all good wearin shorts, makin fun of Floridians till I got on my bike at 6 in the morning. Who regrets having a bike as a daily.........................:bigthumbu this guy :bigthumbu
fu#@$ man tell me about it... it wasnt that bad during the day but on my way back home (turnpike 9pm) i was just hoping to make it home without frostbite lol .. i had my legs stuck to the engine lol ... and for the first time i was hoping to get only red lights to be able to put my hands on the V-twins :p danm it is coooooold!! but i finally get to use my leathers lol :p

Back
Top Bottom