327sxTT

ok so i have a project..
my sohc piece of s!@# 240sx died and i am wondering if i should just put a 327sb carb. engine in its place from a corvette and after that should i twinturbo the thing or even triple charge(twinturbo and supercharged) it as i say if that is possible :confused: and im pretty sure i would have a one of a kind:bigthumbu so give me some info

carb sux for drifting unless u have a swirl pot carb made for dirt track racing i say do it and leave it na oh yeah hope u got deep pockets cause shits gonna cost alot

in my opinion i think it could work, there will be fabrication required of course, but what doesnt, fyi a small black chevy weighs as much as an rb26 lol.

Now the triple charged idea is retarded. Single turbo blow through car should work.

small block chevy 500 lbs with an aluminum intake no acessories which would probably add 50lbs

rb26dett is 700 lbs with acessories

in my opinion i think it could work, there will be fabrication required of course, but what doesnt, fyi a small black chevy weighs as much as an rb26 lol.

Now the triple charged idea is retarded. Single turbo blow through car should work.

small block chevy 500 lbs with an aluminum intake no acessories which would probably add 50lbs

rb26dett is 700 lbs with acessories

theres no problem with that. the problem is the fact that he wants to use a carb.

i dont see anything wrong with a carb, they have worked for 100 years...... he could use a dirt track carb or even a marine carb i would imagine would work

Back
Top Bottom