<3

i think pretty much everyone at the track is cool... online not so much but whatever! at the track everyone is legit... when i kissed the krail first event everyone came over to see what was up if i needed anything, and when the car was fucked up (bad maf) every person diagnosed it and eventually we found the problemo... some get intimidated by this forum but really everyone on here is just a big ole teddy bear in the end!

i think pretty much everyone at the track is cool... online not so much but whatever! at the track everyone is legit... when i kissed the krail first event everyone came over to see what was up if i needed anything, and when the car was fucked up (bad maf) every person diagnosed it and eventually we found the problemo... some get intimidated by this forum but really everyone on here is just a big ole teddy bear in the end!

Exactly. We all realize we all have the same passion for cars and drifting. It brings us closer together even ifwe have beef on the forum.

SO...
the cheapest frame repair job estimate I received is for $700.00 + +

So
Frame fixing 700
Radiator 300
Fans 50
Pullies 150
Waterneck 80
PS Pump 120
Motor Mts 210
fenders 150
bumper 150
grill 50
headlights Free (from a friend)
Custom tube chassis Front end...Custom pricing...

I think a partout is in order....

Thanks man, but 2K is alot sadly. I'm buying a house, and I must prioritize. I could tap into savings and have the car fixed next week...
But if something goes wrong wit the house...and we wanna paint it and put up a fence and do this and do that...i can't risk anything by making this car first priority u know?

Thanks man, but 2K is alot sadly. I'm buying a house, and I must prioritize. I could tap into savings and have the car fixed next week...
But if something goes wrong wit the house...and we wanna paint it and put up a fence and do this and do that...i can't risk anything by making this car first priority u know?

yea man, you know whats best..... I can understand that, you see I haven't slid(or tried to) for a while due to the same thing "priorities"

at least you are able to recognize this. find someone to help with the car more. knock of the 'non-essentials' like fenders, hood, grill, bumper lol. get it running and stuff. GL!

dont part it just put 5 percent of your weekly income away for it or something... come up with a plan to get back out there!

leo drifts?
U know the first time I met him he was sliding at the skidpad...So I just assumed he drove... but that was the only time I saw him slide lol

Save broski... I love your bimmer.

You can't see those things at junk yards??
Thanks man, there aren't many...especially coupes.

at least you are able to recognize this. find someone to help with the car more. knock of the 'non-essentials' like fenders, hood, grill, bumper lol. get it running and stuff. GL!
U know I thought about making it a missle, missing body panels and shit...but I just can't do that, idk lol

dont part it just put 5 percent of your weekly income away for it or something... come up with a plan to get back out there!

I actually may have found a different chassis. We shall see. If I do not get this new chassis today, I will be building a totally different car...But hopefully I do get this chassis this evening.
We shall seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Back
Top Bottom