3 peice wheel assembly

why do they need to be disassemble, im assuming paint and powdercoat, just do it yourself , i did mine and it really wasnt that hard.

why do they need to be disassemble, im assuming paint and powdercoat, just do it yourself , i did mine and it really wasnt that hard.

He pulled em apart for paint.
Think he just wants someone else to put em together.
They arnt mine.

my buddy pulled his apart, painted them, and put them back together without ever doing it before.

i know this doesnt really answer your question but just an idea.

although without knowing the torque specs i would be a lil, ehhhhhhhhhhh...

in orlando on FORTHYT between old winter garden rd and university, a place called OLIMPIA, they repair , weld , straighten , and powder coat wheels, they made JT's advance 8inch barrels into 10inch step lip barrels and i think it was around 80 bucks a wheel, super cheap and they took alot of track abuse, JT provided the material to cut an use

in orlando on FORTHYT between old winter garden rd and university, a place called OLIMPIA, they repair , weld , straighten , and powder coat wheels, they made JT's advance 8inch barrels into 10inch step lip barrels and i think it was around 80 bucks a wheel, super cheap and they took alot of track abuse, JT provided the material to cut an use

correction, its on "forsyth" between "hwy 50 and university"

old wintergarden??? get a map leo, thats on the west side of town <3

Back
Top Bottom