3/16/08 countyline pics/suggestions/etc!!

Had a sweeet time..oh this is the only pic i took....

LOL..although my nig was killing it out there today!!!!!!!!

Yea it was def a dope event, And Giacomo and myself(Alfredo) were there (AE86 PEOPLE) Also another dude with a coupe, but i didnt catch his name..
Team NeverLift out of commision for the moment but back soon !

Props to everyone driving today, everyone was doing great! :bigthumbu

Did any 86 owners drift?

Hopefully I can make it out to the next event, I'm looking to meet some fellow ae86 owners :D

Last edited:
Did any 86 owners drift?

Hopefully I can make it out to the next event, I'm looking to meet some fellow ae86 owners :D

As far as I know I haven't seen any 86s drifting sfl events on a routine basis, since we did a little while back. On the brighstside when the 86s do come back they should be stronger than before :D.

Had a sweeet time..oh this is the only pic i took....

LOL..although my nig was killing it out there today!!!!!!!!

aww man the only pic you took is my favorite!!! lol oh man. thanks for all the awesome pictures from all the photographers.

ya I wish that at least 1 ae86 would have showed up
to slide, if mine was ready I would have let rick drive it.
fo show :D

my fav pic hands down.

drift010.png

question, why do we start the events so late, most events I went to, we roll in at 7am and start drifting at 9am instead of 11am

um

Well its upto the track owner, and when he sets up the track. You guys also got to understand that hes up till 2am saturday night with the eighth mile, so getting him to set it up earlier is hard. I try every event to get him to move alittle faster. But remember we are not first priority, fridays and saturdays have been gettin packed, for the drag. And remember thats what he really likes anyway. But im happy he gives us the time he does, and for the price.

question, why do we start the events so late, most events I went to, we roll in at 7am and start drifting at 9am instead of 11am

^true it be nice cause we start late if we could run a little longer like let eveery one that wants to get 2-3 more runs. cause i know im doin a hell of alot better later in the day and when i start to get into my grove we have to stop.

Back
Top Bottom