2jzge obd1 auto ecu work with w58??

little pp man

私の車について質問しないでください!
Driver
i have everything for the conversion but a 5 speed ecu. im wondering if theres a way to trick the ecu into neutral so i could drive the car, i cant have it immobilized much longer due to the city

later i plan na-t.. things will get much complicated so id have to find a 2jzge 5 speed ecu.

this should help
FI_075.jpg

and

http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/showthread.php?41954-2JZ-GE-PnP-wiring-guide/page12

IV pulled info online, I'm aware this shit will bog yes. so IV located a 5 speed ecu off a SC 300 :)

being said during the time of uncertainty I posted this to see if their were personal experiences that might help and clarify things sir ;)

im running my 2jz ge motor with w58 manual tranny in my s13 with a auto ecu. no problems at all. although i did overpack my front sump with rtv and it blocked off the oil filter and now i have rod knock. :p

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

I've heard a lot of bad things about trying to trick that ecu. I would go with the manual ecu if its an option.

its not really tricking the ecu. it doesnt affect anything. it just completes the circuit showing that its in park/nuetral so it will start. doesnt do anything performance wise at all to the ecu.

got it made for like 250 in west palm beach florida. i forget the shop name but they made it perfectly. if you want me to try to find the reciept i can find the name of the place for you. it was 250 and i provided yolk and diff plate

lol wpb

yea forward me a number please i have the yolk and plate. ill also need a measurement if possible

ok update, car runs and drives, issue is it wont rev high almost like fuel cut

update

ITS NASTY!!!! for some reason the nsw and sta wires were keeping the ecu in park with a rev limit. i snipped them apart and im redlining ! the 2jz in the coupe feels torque happy an quick. ill post videos soon

Back
Top Bottom