$25k Spending limit

Leo

If you had a $25k what new car would you get and why?BTW no superchargers, turbos, & anything above a Inline 4 My spending limit on a new car just got bumped :bigthumbu . Choices are:
1. Altima Coupe 2.5S 6spd
2. Honda Civic SI Coupe/Sedan
3. Sentra SE-R Spec V

Last edited:
why not go turbo ---get a Mazdaspeed 3.. comes with turbo warranty and drive train warranty.... and you will spank on all the cars you mention, plus good MPG ratio...

Insurance that's why. I actually went to Mazdas site and was suprised that I could afford it.

Mitsubishi evolution LOL i dunno if this counts cause its turbo :p
infinity G35
Nissan 350Z
M3 BMW :bigthumbu

m4nfred said:
miata....theyre nice
I was actually considering the new MX-5 especially since it's a rwd vert that's faster than a SI but since it's convertale insurance must be high. :mad:

Would a truck be ok? If so the Tacoma X-Runner, it'll be a nice daily and you can haul your drift car around.

The Redline 03 said:
Would a truck be ok? If so the Tacoma X-Runner, it'll be a nice daily and you can haul your drift car around.
I love the X-Runner but insurance is high on verts and trucks. :(

Damn trucks also? Hmm. . .how about you sponsor me like 5grand and I can make my car "pro events legal." lol

get a demo of a new car, they take a couple grand off because of the test drives, new cars depreciate like a beast. anyways Honda accord coupe(sexxy)

Ricky Cash said:
get a demo of a new car, they take a couple grand off because of the test drives, new cars depreciate like a beast.
True but since it's a 1st of it's kind (the altima coupe) it holds it's value for a while. The thing about demos is that you don't know how it was driven b4 you. I'd rather spend the extra thousand on a virgin than a slutty whore :bigthumbu

wait for the nissan/toyota/bmw cheap rwd cars, the 1eries is sopsoe to start at about 20Grand for the now turbo model. mercedes is making one now but its uglya s sin.

Back
Top Bottom