240sxCamper

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok we has his adress and everything.. why not go lay his ass out so when he wakes up he wakes up tied up doesnt know where he's at and we are giving his ugly girlfriend bukakke in front of him sounds like a great idea.. skinny emo kid.. come on :)

I would understand for the other situations. ^

But for this one livingsurf falls for not being smart about the transaction and or not getting everything on paper from the start.

ok we has his adress and everything.. why not go lay his ass out so when he wakes up he wakes up tied up doesnt know where he's at and we are giving his ugly girlfriend bukakke in front of him sounds like a great idea.. skinny emo kid.. come on :)

LOL, you just put up a list of felonies my friend. :laugh::laugh:

but hey at least your being creative!

Since when is giving a whore bukkake a felony? and he can get his ass knocked out.. that not a felony either :)

Last edited:
true! but like i said i didnt know what to look for. i do now obviously. i did the swap myself. but he still dicked me over and lied about what i was missing. hes a fagget with an ugly gf and we should all just take turns having our way with him for beig the scum bag scammer he is!

LOL all you posers and fanboys talking shit about kicking his ass. He was at D1 walking freely, and nothing happen. What can I expect from the usual e-thugs.

I still remember those IM conversations we had with him telling me to stop saying that I wanted to fuck his GF in the butt, and that changed after I actually saw her in person >_<

then him telling me that I cant drift, something that has nothing to do with him being a criminal. Then threatening to sue everyone on the internet about us telling people that he is in fact a Scam artist, swindler, no good rotting sack of rat shit

id stick it between her acne infested bewbs!

Last edited:
A Gab pointed him out and I was like yup thats him. With his girl too.

^ Wooo perfect english guys "A Gab pointed him out.." Ignore the A no im not Canadian.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom