240sx pickup?

AznRasta

so yeah, ive seen videos of hatches.. well without the hatch. it makes the car look like a little pickup truck. I have a 92 se and wanted to experiment and see what i could do, so i was wondering if anyone on here has done it before. any info.. or help wud be much appreciated! thanky! :D

no.. just quit while you're ahead.. don't ruin such a beautiful car. you most likely can't afford the modifications neccsary to do it RIGHT. but if you want to try, goodluck. just giving you a warning that you are in for a rude awakening.

watch your structural integrity, dont go choppin stuff that holds the car togeather. or just leave it alone ?

ill turn your car into a truck in 45 mins all i need is a circular saw a sledge hammer about 10 beers and ill only charge 50 buxx deal :bigthumbu

LOL im gonna turn my vert into a removable hardtop truck LOL would be badass but theres not that much bank for this LOL :bigthumbu

PlatanoDrifter said:
LOL im gonna turn my vert into a removable hardtop truck LOL would be badass but theres not that much bank for this LOL :bigthumbu

DUDE WTF! YOU GOT ANOTHER 240sx! Jesus! and I thought I was bad!

The truck convertion isn't easy(from my understanding)
There is a few people in the US that have done it. I remember seeing one on zilvia years back...
If I recall(and yes, I may be wrong on this), you have to have an old mazda hardbody rear to do this convertion...but this was years ago, so again, I may be wrong.

ahh well thx, i probably wont attempt this now.. well atleast u guys saved me the time of going to publix for more tylenol.. :bigthumbu

I also thought about this whenever I get myself a seperate fastback + the fact the my offer for selling my S14 ends on Nov.3rd. Thanx for scratching out that idea though guys.

Back
Top Bottom