240 wont start, crank over

hey everyone, i was cruising down the road and my ka24de shut off. didnt lock up or make any funny noises or smoke or overheat but wouldnt jump back on when i dumped the clutch. wont push start, changed the alternator and battery. still wont start. i turn the key and here a single click. no combustion of any sort. fuel pump is fine. checked ever fuse in my interior fuse panel. is it possible i blew my starter fuse or starter or is it my ignition? im having trouble trouble shooting this and dont have financial flow to take wild guesses replacing random parts. any body have any input or had this problem happen to them? let me know, thanks.

-wes-

If its not cranking @ all it's a starting issue, so start with the smallest thing which is checking the starter fuse, then check the starter itself...You might wanna take the starter out & look @ the teeth on the starter gear, could be a possibility the teeth are stripped out or just not there Lol.

u need a power probe tester to really get wat the tru issue is...but all s13 have a starter relay at the front left corner on inside fender wall its blue its like a double relay cause all nissans have a 2 starter wires....if car shut off then also check the alt main fuse in the fuse panel under hood

Try jumping the starter by bridging the two post on the starter. If it just sparks and doesn't turn then you have a bad starter. I have a feeling you problem is bigger than just a starter. Just get the motor to turn before more troubleshooting and then get back to us.

Back
Top Bottom