24 Hours of Le Mans

Man I wish I could have gone but I didn't have enough money. Im trying to go to the nurburgring 24h race next weekend but im gonna be cutting it close money wise.

Well even if you miss that chance there are a ton of European races to attend and most of them are within traveling distance from where you are at if you decided to take some time off to travel. I still hope that you get to go though Piner. Good news for next year if the rumor proves to be true is that Toyota may throw their hand into LMP1 as well as other possible manufacturers.

Anyone remember the Toyota GT-One from Gran Turismo???

Well even if you miss that chance there are a ton of European races to attend and most of them are within traveling distance from where you are at if you decided to take some time off to travel. I still hope that you get to go though Piner. Good news for next year if the rumor proves to be true is that Toyota may throw their hand into LMP1 as well as other possible manufacturers.

Anyone remember the Toyota GT-One from Gran Turismo???
The car that held the lap record from 1999-2006 at Le Mans. Yes I do indeed. :bigthumbu

Yeah I am super stoked if it comes true by next year:D Apparently they are gonna change some rules as well for the gas powered cars to gain a little more ground in trying to compete with Audi and Peugot. I wonder if Toyota is gonna go and use Hybrid tech or just put the money down for gas or go just a step further and try and compete with Diesel...

Back
Top Bottom