2012 Formula Drift Pro Am West Palm Beach [RESULTS]

It was hard to say for sure on that from where I was sitting but it was said the other car caught a barrel in his front tires and could not control his car.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

and not to defend doug or add more fuel to the fire if you are doing SWD to get a FD license and you cant beat a lower tier FD driver that hasnt competed in like 2 years at an FD event then it says something a little about your future in FD honestly. I see both sides of the fence I agree both ways im just seeing another side to the ordeal

dont tase me bro

it was hard to say for sure on that from where i was sitting but it was said the other car caught a barrel in his front tires and could not control his car.

---------- post added at 06:19 pm ---------- previous post was at 06:04 pm ----------

and not to defend doug or add more fuel to the fire if you are doing swd to get a fd license and you cant beat a lower tier fd driver that hasnt competed in like 2 years at an fd event then it says something a little about your future in fd honestly. I see both sides of the fence i agree both ways im just seeing another side to the ordeal

dont tase me bro

+1

My mistake was getting too fast behind Doug, got checked up during transition and was like "ah shit its clobberin time" and touched brake and it just whipped me around :/

You were so close to him. Honestly, if you would have followed threw with the 360 you probably wouldn't have lost much ground and would have had the sickest 360 transition of the day.

Honestly, Saito did get smashed once or twice, if he was having hardware issues then I think he did a damn good job.

[/COLOR]and not to defend doug or add more fuel to the fire if you are doing SWD to get a FD license and you cant beat a lower tier FD driver that hasnt competed in like 2 years at an FD event then it says something a little about your future in FD honestly. I see both sides of the fence I agree both ways im just seeing another side to the ordeal

dont tase me bro

My thoughts exactly.

Back
Top Bottom