2011 Pontiac Trans Am?

there just gonna slap 22's on em like they did the charger for sum reason ppl buy them to have em all pimp i havent really seen the new muscle cars worked besides the gto then again there arent that many new muscle cars out yet

The Mustang GT500 isnt that bad. Im expecting the Challenger and Camaro to bring back the muscle car status cuz the GTO didnt really sell

jdmnismo300 said:
there just gonna slap 22's on em like they did the charger for sum reason ppl buy them to have em all pimp i havent really seen the new muscle cars worked besides the gto then again there arent that many new muscle cars out yet

Unfortunately, yes ... people just get the Chargers to slap some ridiculous rims on them and ghetto pimp it. I, on the other hand, appreciate it for the sexy beast it is ... Mmmmm!

masked drifter said:
The Mustang GT500 isnt that bad. Im expecting the Challenger and Camaro to bring back the muscle car status cuz the GTO didnt really sell

Can't wait for that Challenger!! So sexy!!

But, that Trans Am looks alright as does the Camaro.

Agrees with Challenger = bringin' sexy back! I'm curious to see where LS technology will be by the debut of the Trans Am. LS2(400bhp 6.0litre V8) at lot can change in 4 years.

i'll buy one as long as its got some balls and the power/weight ratio isn't to bad.

should all be fully independant suspension so coilovers will be an aftermarket option for sure!!!

DrumFunKen said:
i'll buy one as long as its got some balls and the power/weight ratio isn't to bad.

should all be fully independant suspension so coilovers will be an aftermarket option for sure!!!

That's what I'm thinking. Plus with the GT-R coming over, I wonder what other offspin awd technology Nissan will start to share stateside. The next decade should be great for cars!

I'm up to my ears in bow ties I just started working at MAROONE chevy on le june and 8th st in miami :runaway:

Back
Top Bottom