1k One kind FD Palm Beach

Elliot G

Spectator
[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/43849282"]301 Moved Permanently[/ame]

Just found this on enjuku's facebook. check BG's sweet moves in this awesome video. Oh and chick in the white tank has an AMAZING BODY

Last edited:
The guys in the tux with no sleeves. Who da fuq dey be

The syncing could have been better polished. But Im a perfectionist annoying editor. Just my opinion.

The guys in the tux with no sleeves. Who da fuq dey be

The syncing could have been better polished. But Im a perfectionist annoying editor. Just my opinion.

Wait a sec....

U have critizm after u post that eplictic seizure of video editing transitions, n.u wanna say ur a petfectionist?

Diaf

I want to marry that nexen tire girl. She is so cute... Like seriously ill fly to vegas

so pretty much the video sums up the event as having alot of attractive people namely the black guy. Forget drifting when you have boobies and a black guy!!!!!

p.s I think I met most of those girls and I deff met the black guy before, so imma call them...maybe

This video is so awesome. Makes me wish I was a part of it. And the nexen girl is effing Beautiful. Sadly for all u single guys, she's dating dreamboat will roegge

Wait a sec....

U have critizm after u post that eplictic seizure of video editing transitions, n.u wanna say ur a petfectionist?

Diaf

Syncing Audio to Video is pretty fucking simple. I did the best with what I was given, kind of like you with your single cam KA. :ugh:

IMAG0149.jpg

Thats a funny looking SOHC KA.

Back
Top Bottom