1jz s14 FOR SALE A STEAL !!

jdmgshine

hi all , up or sale is my s14 with a 1jz swap ...i hate to see her go but im done with the scene ...for now atleast ..you will not find a better deal if the car isnt sold in a week i will be parting out... READDDDDD.. price is 5500 obo

i drove the car for about 6 months as my daily never mistreated it ...one day i smelled burnt coming from the alarm light and it stayed stuck on so i disconected it and parked it.. 99 percent sure its a shortage ...havent driven it since but it turns and runs good just didnt want to take any chances

the bad:
needs paint
no ac
no powersteering
cracked dash and small chip on the windshield
cracked doorpanels
just general wear and tear from having the car parked

the good:
1jz soarer swap from jdm of miami with about 48,000 miles engine is brand new
engine mount set by adturbo
soarer r154 5 spd with extension
custom driveshaft by adturbo
stock wiring and ecu brand new
wiring by adturbo
battery recolated to the trunk
355 denso fuel pump
300zx calipers and brake discs
autometer boost guage
godspeed 700hp rated 5 inch frontmount
17" xxr with brand new tires

all in all the car runs strong and its almost complete ! ...IT JUST Needs some minor tlc serious inquiries 7862235150 call or text with any questions

Last edited:
OBO

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Either make an offer or dont it's that simple price is negotiable so please keep your comments

Get those 2k and buy a s14 and do the swap super inexpensive I'm pretty sure you can get everything done for that price :bigthumbu

You smelled burnt? How is engine BRAND NEW and has 48,000 o_O? AND you have that doo doo blue interior, eww

Jdm o Miami complete swap With a about 50000 And its an alarm shortage can even be fixed before selling not a big deal ....and I know always wanted the blk one

Back
Top Bottom