1994 Firebird...

MasterRex

Spectator
I think this is it. Talked the guy down from 6900 to 5500... seing if he will take 5k. BTW- Pristine condition, 27k miles, just damn pretty. More info later. Hopefully pics too! :)

Something 12 years old with that little amount of miles. Don't care just think if there was any other car with those specs.

REX THAT IS THE SECOND TIME I HAD TO DELETE THE SAME EXACT POST! DO NOT DO IT AGAN! NO PROFANITY THAT IS A RULE OF THE FORUM. ALOS THE REASON IT IS **** WHEN YOU CURSE. THIS WAS REPORTED AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

Why is everyone here going against someone getting a domestic? I say you get it man. That is what you like. Is it a Firebird, or a Trans Am? If you can get a Trans Am with a 6 speed thatg would be sweet. Also it has an LSD. The Firebird doesn't.

z4k @ SMPLYjdm said:
REX THAT IS THE SECOND TIME I HAD TO DELETE THE SAME EXACT POST! DO NOT DO IT AGAN! NO PROFANITY THAT IS A RULE OF THE FORUM. ALOS THE REASON IT IS **** WHEN YOU CURSE. THIS WAS REPORTED AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

Instead of deleting my post, why don't you delete the INSULT/SPAM that caused me to get PISSED.

you are one indecisive motherfluffer man. have fun doing any suspension or differential swaps on that POS

Screw off.

Why is everyone here going against someone getting a domestic? I say you get it man. That is what you like. Is it a Firebird, or a Trans Am? If you can get a Trans Am with a 6 speed thatg would be sweet. Also it has an LSD. The Firebird doesn't.

Thank you; somebody that is not an asshat.

Last edited:
there is a reason why there are no firebirds or camaros in d1 and formula d... you think it's because people dont like them? you are wrong

F bodies CAN get sideways. What do you think I first started in? Plenty of companies make suspension and even coilovers. The TA rear end and LSD like to oversteer.

**** what every one says, If you need any help sourcing parts please let me know. I would love to see a firebird out with us. Its a very fun car, and the stock hurst 6 speed rocks.

To yourself a favor though, take the 3800 series 2 engine out and swap the ls1. I did and kept all the firebird logos on the car.

Brian said:
there is a reason why there are no firebirds or camaros in d1 and formula d... you think it's because people dont like them? you are wrong

Well, there is a Camaro in Formula D, the driver is Ryan Hampton I believe. Just remember it only takes one person to do something great.

To MasterRex, just do your research on the car before you buy it. See how much parts cost for it (usually Domestics are cheaper), what are the pro and cons of the car. Do your research before you buy anything really. If do all that and you feel good about it then buy it and have fun. I always respect people doing something different. Also just remember this qoute from the genius himself, Albert Einstein "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." I remembered that qoute because of all the people saying why would you buy a pos Corolla and other things I've been told. Remember that qoute, it seems to always come true lol.

yeah, everyone hates on domestics... ive been noticing that... but still, domestics can actually drift. i guess its the whole domestic in a jap sport kinda thing... theres a firebird drifting in formula d... is a knight rider look alike. quit posting potential cars tho rex, sorry to say but we've all heard about the 240, the soarer, and now this... keep your potential cars to yourself. i've learned that. i used to wish on cars and never get them... you just make yourself seem dumb when you always say your gonna get something and not get it. wait till you get it then brag. good luck with the firebird

TheBurntDrifter said:
n my opinion when i thnk domestics i jus thnk big burnouts and 1/4 mile racing

some people would call you ignorant :p

Give it a chance bro, who knows he might be able to do something

Back
Top Bottom