180sx with a 13bre rotary engine

That is long past done. Jeff The Wizard from what used to be Street Legal Imports had that swap when I began the car scene. You may know it know with a RB25DET bright Yellow 240sx Fastback. That **** was fast with the 13B!

RICKY SILEIGHTY said:
RBpoweredsileighty???^^^ I demand pix now!!!!^^^^ Or is that just a name? PIX OR BAN MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

its my screen name but also what my car is/will be when completed. im still working on fixing the front clip "silvia" parts that were damaged in a drift event. motor work is coming in about 1-2 months.

simplybebop said:
ive seen that ls1 boosted 240, it was white right

im pretty sure, yes. im not at my home computer right now so i cant upload it but i will soon.

thats mike peters new car, he finally got a S chassis and traded up the el camino

but in typical bubba fashion he used a procharged ls1

DEEGORILLA06 said:
hey b!tch azz,dont get mad cause its true u fa66.yeah u might consider me a ricer but i bet ill kick ur *** in a race.

haha exactly why your a ricer, Drag Racing is for PUSSIES!!!

You beating me in a time attack wouldnt change the fact that your a RICER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And its not the fact that you own a civic, it was the pictures that WERE in your sig of your car, that mysteriously have Disappeared after I posted the first time.

DEEGORILLA06 said:
who ever said drag u fa66.i mean timer attack.i never said drag.do a eye check so u could read or even"drift" dumbazz.

BTW learn how to type last time I checked It was spelled FAG, and its called TIME attack, also the "Dumbazz" was the cherry on the cake, but this is also coming from someone with the user-name of "DEEGORILLA06".

Back
Top Bottom