1350hp Bugatti Veyron

Leo

bugatti-pur-sang-noir-580.jpg

If the latest rumors are to be believed, however, the new special Bugatti could be very special indeed. Supposedly called the Centenaire edition, reports suggest the special Veyron an increased power rating – word on the street has always been that the Veyron's quad-turbo W16 was always capable of more than the already astronomic 1000 horsepower rating it got – up to some 1350 horses, good enough to boost the top end up to 420 km/h (261 miles-per-hour) from the current benchmark of 400 km/h (253 mph).
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/02/24/report-1350-hp-bugatti-veyron-centenaire-headed-for-geneva/

i care!

people with cars like this are douche bags

i need my gas to get from work and shit

bugatti owners use all the worlds gas, shit save some for the fishes

I believe these "SUPER" cars are weak. If your that rich and want to go that fast..........BUY A JET....DOUCHE'S!!! And don't tell me its different because no rich jackass could take that thing to 261 MPH anywayz!! Learn to fly and buy a jet.....600MPH BIATCHES!!

do you know how much power it takes to go an extra 5-10 mph when you are already doing 250, btw you can also send your bugatti to henessey and they will but it up to 1300hp for you. later haters

i care!

people with cars like this are douche bags

i need my gas to get from work and shit

bugatti owners use all the worlds gas, shit save some for the fishes

exactly you care.. they dont... thats the difference between people that can afford it and people that cant.

at full throttle that car only takes 12 min to run out of gas i think thats what i read somewhere

but people with that kind of money are re-tard-ed

and i want their money ='(
They aren’t retarded... that’s for sure.. Yea everyone wants a chunk of there money but only the people that disserve it will earn it.. unless they get lucky and inherit a bunch of money. Or win the lotto or something..

Back
Top Bottom