13 fully built fd's and 4 vipers< fully built honda civic with a k20????????WTF?

my god! that man is an exceptional driver. even tho i hate to see a honda pass an FD, i have to give credit where its due cuz that civic was moving. i guess the honda heads have some hope...maybe they can get their car to that status....if u happen to get ur hands on a k20 and devote ur life to driving u might just be able to beat an FD....one day lol. nice find nfs_emo_fag

nice, before i even watched the video i noticed the man is Armenian....our type, Armo blood...haha they sure know how to drive them armos

my god! that man is an exceptional driver. even tho i hate to see a honda pass an FD, i have to give credit where its due cuz that civic was moving. i guess the honda heads have some hope...maybe they can get their car to that status....if u happen to get ur hands on a k20 and devote ur life to driving u might just be able to beat an FD....one day lol. nice find nfs_emo_fag

first off...i dont own a honda...or ever have...but this post is kinda ridiculous...i can get a k swap for the same price or less of an fd motor.....and those arent just fd's lol.....but anyways chasis wise fd > ek/eg/dc

that guy is pretty serious..has to be like a 280whp k or something...that thing is ridiculous.....

A lot more to do with the car than the driver in this case. He made up what 10 or 12 positions in the first 10 seconds of the race? Clearly a powerful engine, and from watching the in-car the chassis is setup very well also.

first off...i dont own a honda...or ever have...but this post is kinda ridiculous...i can get a k swap for the same price or less of an fd motor.....and those arent just fd's lol.....but anyways chasis wise fd > ek/eg/dc

that guy is pretty serious..has to be like a 280whp k or something...that thing is ridiculous.....

well manny not everyone can get engines like you and decide to just put it in their car at the drop of a hat...some are broke as hell..in fact most ppl are lol takes time for us

my car doesnt run...or is even close....fyi

and anyone can buy an engine.....for the right price

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom